FORM Yangon is looking for a International/ Expat Digital Marketing Manager to lead the department and join our millennial team! We are looking for someone passionate, creative and most importantly a team player. We know how important marketing can impact a business therefore we want the potential candidate to be driven and excited about helping us become the best and most creative health and fitness business in town!
Position Title - Digital Marketing Manager
- Management of digital campaigns primarily on Facebook, Instagram and Google and our website.
- To be in charge of product campaigns to raise brand awareness based on Google analytics result-oriented.
- Start building our marketing team in-house
- Give direction to help our business grow and succeed on an international level.
- Understand/have an interest in the health and fitness industry.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Degree or a minimum 3 years hands-on experience in digital marketing field
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking through Facebook advertising and SEO.
- Graphic design is a plus
- Must already be living in Myanmar or be prepared to move.
- Profile of past campaigns or impact to their previous job.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us at 09444512512 for more info.