- 2 rashes of bacon
- 2 pieces of whole wheat bread
- Handful of lettuce
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- Tsp mayonnaise
- Dollop of homemade ketchup to dip it in! *Recipe on our website
- Cook your bacon in a pan on your stove top - You won’t need any oil as your bacon will already give you that staple ingredient
- Once the bacon is cooked you are ready to assemble your sandwich.
- Spread mayonnaise on both pieces of bread
- Add your bacon to one side of the bread
- Add your salad bits onto the other
- Assemble your sandwich together and you’re ready to go!
*Awesome meal prep lunch or after school snack