- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ cup dried fruit and nuts, chopped
- 40g (1 scoop) protein powder
- 50g (1/2 bar) dark chocolate, 70% or above
- Melt peanut butter in the microwave in 10 second bursts until smooth and liquid, stirring often.
- Once melted, stir in protein powder and chopped fruit and nuts.
- Press mixture in a baking tray or shallow bowl lined with baking or wax paper.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 10 seconds. Remove when smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate over protein bark and put it in the freezer to set for at least 6 hours.
- Cut into 6 bars. Store in freezer.
Nutrition Information (per 35g bar)
170 calories, 10g fat, 14g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 9g protein.