- 1 large carrot
- 1 tin of chickpeas
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees
- Peel and cut up the carrots
- Add oil, paprika to the carrots and mix together well.
- Put it all on a roasting tray and bang it in the oven for 40 minutes
- Once the carrots are soft take them out of the oven and mix in the honey and put them back into the oven for an extra 5 minutes to caramelize.
- Once your carrots are ready drain and put your tin of chickpeas in a food processor
- Add the tahini
- Blend till smooth (add a few tbsp of ice water if it looks too dry)
- Then add the honey roasted carrots to the mix and blend till smooth (add more water till you reach the perfect consistency!)
Nutrition Information (per ¼ cup or 90g)
175 calories, 7g fat, 23g carbohydrate, 6g fiber, 7g protein.