- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Dip: Carrot Hummus, Pesto, Hummus, Tzatziki, Edamame Dip [link to older posts on our blog]
- Cut the tortillas into 8 pieces each - whatever shape you like!
- Brush both sides with olive oil.
- Heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Fry each tortilla (one at a time) in the pan for a few minutes on each side, until crispy.
- Once crispy remove from the pan and add a pinch of sea salt.
- Serve with your favourite dip for a crunchy and satisfying snack.
Nutrition Information (per 4 chips (about 30g)
85 calories, 5g fat, 10g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 2g protein.